Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2007

On BlackBoard...

Last year, we moved to BB6 and I had to make major adjustments to all of my courses. Guess what? This year, we moved to BB7 and all tests/assessments (and test banks) are gone, gone, gone... all because our Tech Support "lost" my backups. Grrrrr...

So here I am, wasting days to reinvent my own "wheel," trying to put everything back together. No, I am not the kind of instructor who teaches the same course in the same exact way every semester. Maybe I should -- would save a lot of time. But I can't -- I want to reach out to students, to teach in the best possible way. Still, it's nice to accumulate resources and mix and match them every semester. It's not fun to just lose those resources...

There! I ranted and now feeling better! Now back to work... ;)

No comments:

avandia class action