Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Losing Weight Project: Day 6

OK, optimal level of metabolism should kick in after Day 5 so looking forward to results of the next few days.  Based on bloggers' recommendations, I adjusted the cooking process for scrambled eggs this morning.  What an improvement!  Instead of microwaving, as direcred, I sprayed the skillet with non-stick fat-free cooking spray, mix egg powder and water thoroughly, lightly sprinkled with Italian Seasoning and garlic salt, and cooked until soft and fluffy.  Sprinkled with fat-free shredded Cheddar cheese.  Yummy!  It's easier to eat slowly when I can savor each bite.

My meal plan for today:
  • Medifast scrambled eggs, lightly sprinkled with Italian Seasoning, garlic salt, and fat-free shredded Cheddar.
  • Medifast chocolate mint crunch bar with black coffee
  • Roasted chicken, marinated in Italian dressing, with cucumber, green pepper, romaine lettuce salad, with olive oil
  • Medifast vanilla pudding
  • Medifast chicken noodle soup
  • Medifast Swiss Mocha shake
We may have family over later today so S. will probably get pizza so I won't have to cook.  Suprisingly, I am not even tempted, even though I love pizza.  Losing weight is more important! :)

No comments:

avandia class action