Search This Blog

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pilot Test Update

  • I was at work by 8:00 a.m. -- on Saturday! This definitely goes on my annual evaluation.
  • Brought enough donuts, muffins, juice, etc. to feed a small army, I think. However, it was too much trouble setting up a coffeemaker. Maybe I should do it next time -- a cup of good coffee would very welcome just now. :)
  • Testing coordinator told me that 50% of people usually show up. This morning, I was bragging about all the effort I put into promotion. Huh, you should never brag! Guess what, exactly 50% of people who signed up are here today. Learned my lesson -- don't mess with stats and/or brag! :)
  • Students can take two tests, Basic Skills (Praxis I -- for those of you who may not know, it's a test required for education majors before they can take any major courses; usually during the third year) and Paraprofessional Skills (we have both transfer and two-year program students so I asked for both tests).
  • Each test takes one hour so we should be out by, hopefully, 11:30 a.m.
  • Meanwhile, I am too sleepy to accomplish anything serious so here I am, browsing through blogs and jotting down my own thoughts.

No comments:

avandia class action