Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another busy weekend...

I am still sick -- tired of carrying around a box of Kleenex and forcing myself to concentrate on even simple tasks. It must be something nasty floating around because several people at work are sick as well. Alas, I can't stop and take it easy, with chicken soup, reading in bed, and all that good stuff. Way too much to do and the next two weeks will be totally crazy since I will be on the road, juggling teaching responsibilities and my own assignments.

At least it looks like two very good friends will be joining me (one is coming for sure, the other is 99% sure) so I am very excited about having a great company along. Although I am so not ready in terms of work load, I really, really, really look forward to this trip. First, I haven't been to this place before and exploring new places is my main hobby. Second, I am doing something that will advance my career -- and it's fun. Third, something just might happen that may change my life; it's totally out of my control at the moment (I want it that way -- being in control is not always good) and, no, it's not likely to be a drastic change; still, dreams are not forbidden, are they?

Anyway, better start working -- several deadlines are looming like ominous thunderclouds. Have a great weekend, everybody! :)

No comments:

avandia class action