Search This Blog

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Oh, not a very nice weekend so far...

It's a dreary, gray, and cold day (well, relatively cold but cold enough for me). I have tons of work, a pile of laundry, and a long list of other things to do. And I am not in a good mood, either -- for some reason, I woke up several times last night; then had a disturbing dream; dozed on and off until around 7:00 a.m.; and finally decided to get up and do something productive because, otherwise, I would just get a headache.

So writing, writing, writing today -- several things need to be completed ASAP. No, I didn't procrastinate; it was a very busy week and things were pushed aside by more pressing matters. And, woud you believe it, our email server is down, again!!! Hopefully, it's only a brief maintenance; since I am teaching three coures online, I really need the constant access.

So I lit a nice candle, turned music on, and now trying to concentrate on the tasks that must be completed today. All I want right now is curl up with a nice novel and lose myself in a fascinating plot... But all those tasks are hanging over my head... I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...

Update: Email STILL not working!!! I am getting so far behind and students are probably getting frantic because they are used to my quick responses.

1 comment:

~profgrrrrl~ said...

ugh. I would find the email problem very frustrating.

avandia class action