Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Aaaaaaaah, fix it, pleeeeeeeeease...

Our email server is down and it's a tremendous nuisance -- I can't access any messages which is critical since I am teaching three online courses, my calendar is unaccessible so I am probably missing things I should be doing, and I will most likely have close to 1,000500 messages when (if?) they fix it. It has been down for over 24 hours now, can you believe it? I didn't realize email was such an important part of my life but it is; communication came to a screeching halt and it's driving me nuts.

Update: Email server is up and running!!! However, we lost two hours worth of messages. So who knows what's missing? I am sure I will hear from students sooner or later; just hoping nothing critical has been "eaten" by the server.

No comments:

avandia class action