Search This Blog

Friday, January 26, 2007

Good day so far...

I have 8:00 to 10:00 a.m. office hours on Fridays this semester. Nope, I am not your chirpy morning person; however, given my crazy schedule, this arrangement works out just fine, especially since I teach 8:00 a.m. classes three times a week.

So this morning I actually slept to the last moment, took a quick shower, dressed comfortably (we can wear jeans on Fridays), grabbed a frozen panini, and drove to work. If you haven't tried those sandwiches, I strongly recommend you do; taste good both hot and cold. So, got to work, heated my sandwich, made a mug of Mocha Cappuccino, and now having fun checking out my favorite blogs.

Yeah, better get to work. There are no absolutely critical deadlines but I need to stay on task so those deadlines won't start breathing down my neck.

No comments:

avandia class action