Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Only three weeks left???

According to the calendar, we only have three weeks of classes (and then finals) left. It's exciting and scary at the same time. This semester has been a whirlwind of personal and professional events and I haven't been able to catch my breath, always moving from one thing to another. So, yes, I am ready for a short break (very short -- like two days) but also anxious about several major projects that have to be completed, three by the end of April and one by the end of May. I don't even want to think about grades at this point.

However, I know I will be fine. Many things have happened this semester that have changed me as a person, both personally and professionally; in a good way, I think. The future is uncertain, as always (who knows what will happen the next moment?) but full of potential so I choose to be happy and upbeat, ready to conquer those projects and enjoy my break as much as I can.

No comments:

avandia class action