Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What was I thinking???

The past several weeks have been absolutely insane, mainly because I am juggling way too many projects. There is a research paper that should have been completed, like, two weeks ago? Another project is due next week but really need to work on it this week just in case something unpredictable comes up. Meanwhile, I am working on a design project because (1) they pay me well, (2) if I break this contract, I probably won't get additional opportunities from this editor again, and (3) it happens to be fun. Am I crazy???

Oh, I should also mention teaching seven classes (yes, 7) and doing minor projects for two classes. Somehow I managed to sneak some personal-professional (don't ask -- too complicated) time with a friend, too? ;) Yep, I should be committed!

I am curious -- if I survive the next two years and finish my doctorate, what will I do with all that free time? Hee-hee -- what free time? I am sure something else will occupy the vacuum.

No comments:

avandia class action