Search This Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Come on, get something done!

I don't know why, maybe because it has been a totally exhausting week, but I don't have enough energy to get anything done today. I did empty my Inbox, though -- teaching four online courses so I guess it was "something." Hmmm... Had about twenty emails...

Still, there is a long to-do list:

  • Finish creating and scheduling assignments for my TA course
  • Upload exams for two of my online courses (WP and KI)
  • Finish scheduling assignments for another online course (OP)
  • Upload support files for BM and OP
  • Complete assignments for my own courses (taking three)
  • Post blog links for my students (using Blogger in that course)
  • Complete my annual faculty evaluation
  • Post weekly announcements for all courses
  • Work at least a little bit on the paper that was actually due last semester
  • Patiently wait for the phone call and then enjoy chatting for a couple of hours! This will get accomplished, for sure. ;)

No comments:

avandia class action