Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Spa Day

This summer just disappeared, leaving me behind, in shock, staring in amazement at how much stuff I planned to accomplish and was not able to...  I will have two weeks to catch up and, fingers and toes crossed, will get the important stuff done, of course.  Like finishing at least the first two chapters of my prospectus!  I had such a nice start -- finished a detailed outline, added some ideas that made the writing exciting once again...  Only to be mowed down by a string of events that left me exhausted... NOT discouraged, though...

After a horrible toothache last week, that interfered with my ability to get a good night's rest, I was exhausted this morning...  So I picked up the phone and called one of the local spas, hoping they can work me in.  And they DID!  After enjoying half a day of pampering (salt scrub/soak, massage, facial, mani/pedi, haircut), I am ready to face a very busy weekend!

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

I love spa days. Glad you enjoyed.

avandia class action