Search This Blog

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Stop this semester from running away, please!

Only two weeks left at the University and three plus the finals at the College. Yikes!!!

Still need to do:
  • Finish one paper (not much left but I can't find time to concentrate on it)
  • Write a paper from scratch (have some data but need to finish collecting data, too)
  • One major project (the last one was 25+ pages so who knows how long this will take, won't be posted until next week and we only have one week; grrrrrrrrrrr)
  • Two killer finals; one is comprehensive but the teacher is awesome and so I will be fine, don't mind studying; the other one terrifies me, based on midterm experience and teacher's tendency to just throw questions at us.
  • One presentation (well, actually based on the paper so no big deal)
  • And, of course, lots and lots of grading...
  • And meetings, eating up the precious time...
Whew, now at least I have a list... I can do it, I can do it, I can do it...

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

Yes, you can! Yes, you can! Yes, you can!!!!

avandia class action