Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another busy night...

  • Worked on two projects until almost 6:00 a.m. I did finish and both look good!!! :)
  • Had a 40-minute nap
  • Went through the morning routine, mostly on auto-pilot.
  • Arrived at my office by 8:00 a.m.
  • Made copies, created two booklets (copies for my instructor), finished some paperwork, etc.
  • Was on the road by 9:00 a.m.
  • Miraculaously snagged a parking spot after circling only twice -- wow, what a blessing!
  • Ran (wearing high heels today for a presentation) across campus, feeling bad that I would be about 10 mins late for class.
  • Arrived, panting, trying to catch my breath... only to find out that class has been cancelled but our instructor didn't post the announcement until about an hour before -- I know for sure, checked announcements before I left, nothing was there.
  • Now here I am, too tired and sleepy to accomplish any meaningful mental tasks...
  • Have a meeting with a group member at 1:00 p.m.
  • Then a long wait until 5:15 p.m., the evening class
  • We are presenting today, assignment is worth a huge chunk so need to be prepared, just hoping to stay awake...

No comments:

avandia class action