- Worked on two projects until almost 6:00 a.m. I did finish and both look good!!! :)
- Had a 40-minute nap
- Went through the morning routine, mostly on auto-pilot.
- Arrived at my office by 8:00 a.m.
- Made copies, created two booklets (copies for my instructor), finished some paperwork, etc.
- Was on the road by 9:00 a.m.
- Miraculaously snagged a parking spot after circling only twice -- wow, what a blessing!
- Ran (wearing high heels today for a presentation) across campus, feeling bad that I would be about 10 mins late for class.
- Arrived, panting, trying to catch my breath... only to find out that class has been cancelled but our instructor didn't post the announcement until about an hour before -- I know for sure, checked announcements before I left, nothing was there.
- Now here I am, too tired and sleepy to accomplish any meaningful mental tasks...
- Have a meeting with a group member at 1:00 p.m.
- Then a long wait until 5:15 p.m., the evening class
- We are presenting today, assignment is worth a huge chunk so need to be prepared, just hoping to stay awake...
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Posted by Alice at 11:03 AM