Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Yes, I must be insane but who cares???

I took off on another adventure on Wednesday morning, slamming the door in the face of two projects. All because of one little but important forgotten object... It was an unexpected but a delightful surprise and I had a great time on Wed and Thurs -- shopping, playing with two adorable little girls, running barefoot on the beach, splashing through the water, admiring the full moon, laughing; yes, enjoying life.

Of course, those two projects are still there, waiting to be taken care of but it's OK, they will be completed. I have always been so consumed by school and work so doing something crazy like this is totally new and somewhat unnerving but I enjoyed every moment, have no regrets, and would do it again, anytime.

No comments:

avandia class action