Search This Blog

Monday, March 03, 2008

Spring Break!

Ah, today is nice... slept in... enjoyed breakfast instead of grabbing something and running to the car... didn't have to go anywhere... what a bliss...

Unfortunately, spring break at my college does not coincide with my university so I still have to drive to the university on Tuesday and Thursday. Fortunately, the spring break at the university does coincide with Houston conference; it would have been more difficult to make arrangements. So, everything worked out just fine. This week, I will have time to catch up on projects I have been pushing aside and next week I get to play! :)

It's so nice outside, even though a very severe weather system is expected late tonight/early tomorrow. Ah, what a bliss to sit outside; yeah, I am working but soaking the sun, too.

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your break!

avandia class action