Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

My Goals for May 2011

  1. Finish giving on-campus final exams by May 4, 2011 (3 courses).
  2. Finish committee assignments by May 6, 2011.
  3. Finish grading by May 9, 2011 (6 courses).
  4. Finish a consulting project by May 9, 2011.
  5. Finish learning objectives assignment by May 12, 2011.
  6. Take care of graduation and other campus activities by May 13, 2011.  I signed up for a 3:00 am Relay for Life spot...  Must have been one of my insane moments...
  7. Finish the first draft of prospectus by May 31, 2001.  I actually have quite a few pages already but keep getting distracted and so just turning off phone/email and organizing things should get things rolling.
  8. Lose as much weight as I can by May 31, 2011.
Beginning Thursday, May 5, my schedule will be fairly flexible, so I plan to start the day early, eat a healthy breakfast and exercise, then write, write, write...  Once I get through the first few chapters, the rest will come quickly because I will be writing up my results and conclusions, stuff I like, instead of boring intro chapters.  Yeah, I am crazy, but lit reviews bore me to death and that's why it's so easy for me to find other urgent tasks.  I should have graduated at least a year ago so no excuses -- just hard work ahead!

No comments:

avandia class action