Search This Blog

Monday, July 24, 2006

My luggage is here!

Finally got my luggage this afternoon -- a major relief since I had several inexpensive but cool souvenirs I really hated to lose. Unfortunately, I will have to drive home very early tomorrow morning since it was too late to drive home tonight. Mom and I went to the airport to pick up luggage and it took forever. After my deer accident earlier this year, I really hate driving back roads after dark and would rather travel early in the morning so I can hit deer-congested area in the daylight. Of course, it means I have to leave at 4:30 a.m. in order to make 9:40 a.m. class but I can do it, I can do it, I can do it... I think I can... Yawning... Very tired... My mailbox is full... Tons of assignments to grade... Oh, well -- one class and a seminar tomorrow; if I survive tomorrow, I can sleep in on Wednesday and spend the rest of the week catching up.

My eyes are closing -- I guess I am still on Africa time; it's 2:23 a.m. there now. Better get some sleep since I have to be up so early tomorrow... Good night! :)

No comments:

avandia class action