Search This Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Aaaah, feeling better...

For the past several weeks, I kept going like that crazy Energizer bunny, packing in both personal and professional things! This morning, I allowed myself to sleep until 8:00 a.m. and then enjoyed homemade waffles and Godiva coffee. Yum! ;) Now, back to work -- missed one deadline last night but it's not critical and I can tackle that item later today. Now, I have to get ready for a meeting. I actually look forward to this meeting -- we are switching to a new system and I am curious as to its improvements.

The worst part of this insane race is inability to schedule time for exercise. I lost about 30 lbs over the past several months and it feels so, so good. I am not quite back to my normal size (6) but getting close and there is no way I will ever go back to what I had been back in September of last year; no way! So, for now, I do my best to exercise as frequently as I can. The last trip overseas was rough -- no time and no facilities. However, I am back to my routine five-mile walk every night and my body thanks for me for this effort; my muscles feel so much more relaxed, even after a long day of running around, being both a full-time doctoral student and college instructor.

How about you? Anybody stuck to their resolution and lost some weight? ;) If so, how do you stay on track?

No comments:

avandia class action