Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2007

March 15?! Yikes!

This semester, I just can't get things together. Taking only three classes, as compared to five last year. Attended only one conference so far. Courses I am taking are not that difficult, really. So why am I so far behind??? Just can't concentrate... too many things going on...

Yesterday, spent several hours trying to draft a research paper; worked as fast as I could, trying to meet the deadline. Alas, was able to write only two pages, with a lot of blank spaces. Today, though, I think I know exactly how to fix that paper... have some good ideas, I hope...

So we are halfway through this semester... I have mixed feelings about that. I do want this semester to be over, for more than one reason. Yet, there are so many things to do before it's over -- extra time would be nice.

No comments:

avandia class action