There are times when you just have to say -- Stop! I need a moment of peace, just to enjoy life and forget about never-ending deadlines, demands, etc. I am doing this today, even though I am posting a list of things to do, so I don't get too lazy.
I allowed myself to sleep in this morning (ah, 9:00 a.m., what a treat), enjoying a delicious latte now, while waiting for my parents to arrive. We will enjoy each other's company, Mom and I cook lunch together (just like the old times), maybe go for a walk... Just a quiet day, enjoying life, catching up (haven't seen them for over a month).
Then tomorrow, I need to:
- Update grades (for seven classes, it's a never-ending task)
- Post announcements for all classes
- Do homework for two classes
- Write a 10-page paper
- Write a case summary
- Write at least a couple of pages for the on-going research paper
- Look over the lesson plans for next week and tweak as necessary
- Write and submit a conference proposal