Search This Blog

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Relax now, work later...

Wow, another Saturday is here... Every week seems to be a blur of activities as we are hurling toward the midterm, then toward the finals... and then another semester... and another...

There are times when you just have to say -- Stop! I need a moment of peace, just to enjoy life and forget about never-ending deadlines, demands, etc. I am doing this today, even though I am posting a list of things to do, so I don't get too lazy.

I allowed myself to sleep in this morning (ah, 9:00 a.m., what a treat), enjoying a delicious latte now, while waiting for my parents to arrive. We will enjoy each other's company, Mom and I cook lunch together (just like the old times), maybe go for a walk... Just a quiet day, enjoying life, catching up (haven't seen them for over a month).

Then tomorrow, I need to:
  • Update grades (for seven classes, it's a never-ending task)
  • Post announcements for all classes
  • Do homework for two classes
  • Write a 10-page paper
  • Write a case summary
  • Write at least a couple of pages for the on-going research paper
  • Look over the lesson plans for next week and tweak as necessary
  • Write and submit a conference proposal

No comments:

avandia class action