Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

What a sweet revenge!

I can't really go into details here but I have been dealing with a particular person for the last year or so who has been mean, selfish, and patronizing.  The situation escalated during the last couple of weeks because of this person's childish yet very harmful actions.  Honestly, I was not sure what to do, other than heading to my top administrators and asking them to intervene.  All this time I have been nice and polite.

Well, my good behavior paid off.  Something happened yesterday that brought that person's childish behavior to light.  Today, the effects were even more pronounced.  As a result, this person is likely to be on their best behavior, at least for now.

I am not a spiteful person but this feels good, especially since I haven't done anything mean in return.  Things just worked out for my benefit. :)

No comments:

avandia class action