Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I found a treasure!

I discovered an awesome health foods market just a few minutes from the house!  Don't ask me why I did not bother to check it out before, even though I have seen quite a few times.  It's tucked in a little shopping center and I am not there often but still...  Anyway, I needed an ingredient not stocked in most grocery stores so I decided to visit this health foods store...  They had what I needed -- and more! 

Like "really" fresh milk...  They label proclaims:  100% Milk, The Way God Intended!

They even had non-pasteurized milk but I am not that adventurous, so bought a GLASS bottle of pasteurized milk.  Oh, the taste of my childhood, while staying on grandparents' farm...  And when I return to buy another bottle, with my empty milk bottle, I will get a significant discount!  Sadly, this is almost unheard of in this part of the country...

They have so many truly fresh organic items...  And prices are very reasonable, too.  Wow, what a treasure! :)

No comments:

avandia class action