Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve Menu + Yes, I Work Much Better Under Pressure

On the last day of 2011, I wrote almost 10 pages -- of good stuff, not just random notes.  Also, I found another supporting idea that fits nicely into what I already had.  It's very simple and I don't know why I did not think of it before but it's there now!

Also, I put together a nice dinner without spending more than an hour.  Yay! :)  We have a few friends coming so it's going to be a fun evening.

Appetizer:  Bacon-Wrapped Marinated Shrimp (ready to grill)
Bread:  Sally Lunn, butterfly shape -- for the New Year! :) (done)
Butter:  Parsley and Feta Cheese Butter (done)
Entree:  Steak and Lobster Tail (ready to grill) with Mushroom Risotto (done, in my new fancy multi-cooker)
Dessert:  Creme Brulee (yes, flames and all!!!) (done)
Drinks:  an assortment of non-alcoholic sparkling juices, sodas, and juice (chilling)

I will post recipes and photos later.  For now, here is a picture of the butterfly bread. 


Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

avandia class action