Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Confession Time

I just ate a chocolate eclair for dinner; only one, mind you; but it was good, very good! Oh, yeah -- it went straight to my hips. But do I care? No, not this week! Should I care? Yes, but, like Scarlett, I will think about it tomorrow.

It has been a hard week so far -- tons of work, a good portion of it boring and totally useless; only a few hours of sleep; and, of course, another dating fiasco. I showed the profile to one of my friends and received a confirmation that my reaction was, indeed, valid; I was not just being rude or too proud or whatever.

I will hit the road tomorrow afternoon and won't get back until the following Sunday, so more work and less sleep ahead.

Break is over -- back to work...

No comments:

avandia class action