Search This Blog

Friday, December 15, 2006

It's a happy day today!

  • Just finished a paper! Um, took like two months to write a four-page paper? I am ashamed of myself but it's done, done, done, and I will try to do better in the future!!! :)
  • I am playing a travel agent via a cell phone to one of my friends whose flight is all messed up; first, seats could not be confirmed; then, just this morning, they changed flights; and this person does not have anything but a confirmation number (long story), so all trust is placed on me to take care of this traveler.
  • I am taking a one-day vacation tomorrow -- driving to an island and doing nothing but walking on the beach and enjoying God's creation for. a. whole. day!!! Way cool after a busy year of earning 28 graduate course credits while maintaining a 4.0 GPA (well, hope it doesn't go down after this semester), working a full-time job -- five courses each semester, teaching two sections as a TA, going to a number of conferences, spending a month in Africa, and doing a myriad of other things.

No comments:

avandia class action