Search This Blog

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Yikes, it's already Thursday morning!

Time is flying by so quickly! I took a mini-vacation and escaped to the nearby island. Walking for miles on the deserted beach... Sipping tea on the balcony, watching flaming sunsets, and then counting stars... I needed that quiet time so much...

Now I am back to work, busily getting ready for the next semester so I can spend holidays with my family w/out worrying about all the things that need to be done. I am only taking several books with me -- rather fascinating and full of good ideas for my current area of research.

And I might go backpacking in Europe in May or June. Remember that headless figurine? Yep, that's me! Planning to take ballroom dancing lessons, too. ;)

No comments:

avandia class action