My meal plan for today:
- Peach Oatmeal for breakfast (not sweet but not too bad, either)
- Swiss Mocha Shake for mid-morning snake
- I still have some chicken left so will make another salad with fresh veggies (tomato, cucumber, and romaine lettuce) and olive oil for lunch. I love this salad so does not feel like a diet at all. Usually, I add some freshly shredded Parmesan but need to stick to the plan for now.
- Vanilla Pudding for mid-afternoon snack
- Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner. Wild Rice Chicken Soup was delicious last night -- I was surprised, actually.
- Cinnamon Roll Crunch for evening snack.
- Chicken (I use skinless chicken breasts but mixed parts or chicken breasts with skin would turn out more moist, of course)
- Liquid smoke if grilling indoors and like the flavor
- Marinade/dressing of choice
We have this grill and it's awesome. Food cooks evenly and it's easy to clean/store.
Now back to work!