Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Losing Weight Project: Day 3

Feeling great so far!  I am actually enjoying this diet so hope I really do lose weight.  Walked Beauty this morning so on track with exercising.  We will go for another walk tonight.  Even though I am not that crazy about dogs, she is a reason we started walking every evening.  It's not only a good exercise but also quality time together, just walking and not worrying about anything else.

My meal plan for today:
  • Scrambled eggs with salt, black pepper, and rosemary for breakfast
  • Peanut butter crunch bar and black coffee for mid-morning snack
  • Chicken and Wild Rice Soup for lunch
  • Vanilla pudding for afternoon snack
  • Grilled tilapia with herbs/spices and salad (romaine lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, salt, olive oil)
  • Hot cocoa for evening snack
Food Lion had grilled fish on sale several weeks ago and so I bought several packages.  There are two grilled fillets per package so perfect for dinner together.

S. has been eyeing my soup suspiciously for the last two nights, not believing that it actually did taste good, so tonight he will be happy to actually eat the same thing, lol.  Well, almost the same thing.  I can only eat fish and salad but he will want something more substantial so I will make smashed potatoes for him.  He will be happy. :)
  • 1-2 potatoes, scrubbed and steamed until done
  • salt
  • heavy cream (I usually use milk but trying to use leftover heavy cream before it spoils)
  • butter
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • Parsley

No comments:

avandia class action