Search This Blog

Friday, July 30, 2010

Losing Weight Project: Day 5/Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry Lettuce Wraps

I refuse to weigh myself just yet but it looks like my jeans are fitting better, hooray! :)

My meal plan for today:
  • scrambled eggs with oregano for breakfast
  • oatmeal raisin crunch bar and black coffee for mid-morning
  • chicken and wild rice soup for lunch
  • vanilla pudding for afternoon
  • beef and broccoli stir-fry lettuce wraps
  • Swiss Mocha shake for evening
I found quite a few of lean and green recipes so it's exciting to be able to share meals with S. w/out compromising my diet.  I keep thinking -- it's really too good to be true!  However, several of my friends did lose weight so it's not just an advertising gimmick.

Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry Lettuce Wraps
  • 12 oz lean beef for stir-fry
  • 16 oz frozen broccoli  (1 pkg)
  • 1 pkg Kikkoman Broccoli-Beef seasoning mix
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
Stir-fry beef until done.  Add broccoli and seasoning, mix and heat on medium until hot.  Serve with lettuce leaves.  I also made some rice for S.

No comments:

avandia class action