Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Amazon Adventures

I found a book on Monday that I think is very relevant to my study and immediately ordered it on Amazon.  Thanks to the free two-day shipping option (prime membership is awesome since I order quite a few things), the package arrived on Wednesday afternoon.  No thanks to somebody at Amazon who was obviously daydreaming or worse, I received a really weird book on Spanish exploration of South America (that's my best guess since my Spanish is limited to a few words and phrases).  Yesterday morning, I contacted Amazon to resolve the problem.  They sent me a return mailing label (no shipping charge) and I was able to hand the package to our mail carrier, w/out having to make the trip to the post office and waste more time.  Hopefully, I will receive the correct book today.  It says "out for delivery" now.

No comments:

avandia class action