Search This Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Excuse me?

As seen in my Inbox this morning:

Good morning all,
The Tiny Town Masonic lodge is having a butt smoking as a fund raiser for the lodge. Whole butts can be picked up on Sat Nov 11 at the lodge from 10:00 – 1:00. The cost is 425. If you would like to purchase a ticket for a butt, just reply to this email and I will come by and make the arrangements with you.
Happy Holidays,
ButtMan


A few minutes later...

Sorry, the cost is $25 for Boston butts.
ButtMan

2 comments:

Farmer said...

Hi, I noticed you had a great looking layout of your blog. You even added graphics and a sidebar with your previous interesting posts. I was wondering I could do the same. I'm really poor with computers, but appreciate if you could advise me on the procedures to do it. Thank you.

Alice said...

Ed, you are asking the wrong person -- I don't know much about formatting at all. Thanks for your compliment, though! :)

avandia class action