Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2006

What's wrong with me, anyway?

Can't figure out why (well, not true -- have some ideas but would rather ignore them) but I woke up feeling sorry for myself. It's sunny and cool outside. For once, I am almost caught up on things. My friend and I going shopping this afternoon. It's only a month till Thanksgiving and Mom's scrumptious creations and fun with my family. And semester will be over only two weeks after that glorious occassion, giving me three weeks of unscheduled time.

And, yet, I am feeling kinda blue... So I made a pot of fresh coffee and crawled back under the covers with my laptop. Hey, I am working -- just taking a quick break. :)

Update: After a late lunch at the local cafe and brief shopping expedition with a friend as well as "girl talk," I am feeling much better. :)

1 comment:

~profgrrrrl~ said...

Sorry you feel blue. Some days are meant for diving back into bed. Hope your mood lifts soon.

avandia class action