Search This Blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I need my favorite music today...

No, nothing really bad. Just a shock of discovering that my office "stuff" has been moved to a new location and dumped all over the room. No warning. I unlocked the door to my old office this morning and just stared... Oops, am I awake yet? Where is my junk?

But!!! I have more space now (once I sort everything out) and a WINDOW! Yeah!!! :) And somebody else had to pack and drag stuff across the building. I am grateful, really and truly!

Now, let me tell you about that music... I rarely listen to anything on the way to my 8:00 a.m. class -- too early. This morning, I popped a favorite CD in and listened for a few minutes; then decided to take it with me. How strange is that? Anyway, so my favorite music is playing and I am ready to tackle the "great unearthing of my office junk."

CD? Probably won't be of interest to most of you but here it is: On My Knees by Jaci Velasquez.

No comments:

avandia class action