Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

Sick and tired, literally...

I grabbed a sandwich from our cafeteria yesterday because there was no time to make one at home and now I think I am paying for that "convenience." Luckily, I didn't have any important committments for today and my office at home is right next to the bathroom. I keep drinking hot tea, hoping to flush all the "stuff" out of my body.

Update: Other than a lingering headache (for which I am sipping some cold Coke), I am feeling much better. Alas, didn't get as much done as I had originally planned...

As a result, things are not getting done. So far, I
  • balanced my checking account and took care of the monthly financial checklist -- just to make my spending habits remain normal and I don't run out of money; I want to pay off student loans as soon as possible;
  • checked email and responded to important messages;
  • read two chapters in a textbook.

Alas, that's all -- and it's already past 1:00 p.m. Sighing...

I need to

  • write twoone papers, one of them is likely to be time-consuming;
  • edit another paper other group members are drafting now (I wrote the paper last time and so it's their turn); based on my previous experience, it will be very heavy editing;
  • finish discussions for twoone classes;
  • update grades -- again!
  • finish coding I have been doing for several months now;
  • find relevant quotes for the paper my advisor and I are working on;
  • take care of several miscellaneous items.

No comments:

avandia class action