Search This Blog

Monday, October 30, 2006

Puzzled...

What happened to the weekend?! Even one extra hour didn't help.
  • Graded papers (yeah, they never stop coming)
  • Wrote a paper for class
  • Figured out a data collection plan and started coding some data
  • Read a stack of articles that I may be able to use for my research paper
  • Jotted down notes for another course assignment (due next week but I need to think about it)
  • Did a lot of other "things" that are necessary but do take sooooooo much time

Goals for this week:

  • Finish coding data
  • Analyze data
  • Write the paper using information collected so far -- so my advisor can edit and offer suggestions (or tell me to throw it away and start over -- just kidding, shouldn't be that bad)
  • Write two course papers (one is almost done; thinking about the other one)
  • Read several articles and write an article critique
  • Read several book chapters
  • Start working on Evil Stats Homework #3 (will get my midterm exam back today and don't want to see the grade)
  • Course preps and teaching, of course (yeah, life goes on -- students are waiting)

No comments:

avandia class action