Search This Blog

Saturday, June 10, 2006

OK, here are my five things... ;)

5 things in my fridge
1. Cranberry Juice
2. Milk
3. Tomatoes
4. Apples
5. Grilled chicken strips

5 items in my closet
1. Summer clothes
2. Shoes
3. Extra pillows and blankets
4. Old receipts (scared to throw away but probably would never need)
5. My female cat (she loves to sleep there)

5 items in my car
1. Road atlas
2. Phone charger
3. Several CDs
4. My "large" handbag (the one that follows me during the regular semester when schedule is totally crazy and contains all necessary "stuff")
5. Soft boot cover for the convertible top (will I ever use it, though?)

5 items in my purse
1. Keys
2. Motrin
3. Lip gloss
4. Wallet with credit cards, checkbook, etc.
5. Pens/pencils

5 things in my head
1. It's soooo hot -- 86 F and it's 10:00 p.m.!!! Oooh, for some cool breeze...
2. Grading papers equals to torture but it's necessary evil... and must be done by Wednesday.
3. I would love to do some fun coding -- but can't do it now because of all those papers...
4. Feeling guilty; I really should have worked out for one hour today instead of 30 mins.
5. Hmmm... what do I have in cupboards, fridge, and freezer that can be combined to create a decent but quick lunch tomorrow since some friends are stopping by after church?

No comments:

avandia class action