Search This Blog

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Ooooh, so mad at myself...

What was I thinking about driving with a top down for over four hours in close to 100-degree weather and sun scorching my skin? Yeah, it was fine with wind blowing through my hair. The end result, though, is so not cool: my nose is peeling and my arms are brown while my neck and chest (um, covered by a shirt and not getting the sting of that blasted sun) look way too light. Thinking about the upcoming cruise, I tried on my favorite evening gown (yeah, I lost enough weight to fit into it nicely) and arms/neck contrast is ghastly. Yikes! What am I going to do???

I hate those rub-on tanning lotions -- they peel off and look weird. I guess I need an emergency trip to the beach. And I really don't have time. Ooooh, how stupid...

No comments:

avandia class action