Search This Blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Echoing your posts...

Many blogs describe our busy daily schedules. Alas, teaching is 24/7 occupation. Every semester, I promise myself to reduce the number of assignments or, at least, amount of feedback to be given to students. Nevertheless, I always end up trying something new, thus increasing instead of decreasing the amount of work. Long sigh........

Well, see below:

Artist: Alice In Wonderland Song: Very Good Advice Album

I give myself very good advice, But I very seldom follow it,
That explains the trouble that I'm always in,
Be patient, is very good advice,
But the waiting makes me curious, And I'd love the change,
Should something strange begin, Well I went along my merry way,
And I never stopped to reason, I should have know there'd be a price to pay, Someday...someday, I give myself very good advice, But I very seldom follow it, Will I ever learn to do the things I should? Will I ever learn to do the things I should?

1 comment:

March Hare said...

"I Give Myself Very Good Advice" was one of the first Disney records my parents bought me when I was little. (IIRC, the 78 was bright yellow.)

50 years later, I still give myself Very Good Advice. I still Seldom Follow It.

/Sigh.

avandia class action