Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sorry, complaint department, please...

Student's Email (errors preserved for your enjoyment or lack of):
"Will you forward this email to your online students or any of your student
who may want to sell thier books for next quater. I sign up for your online classes for next quarter and would like to purchase the books if they are interesting selling. They can contact me through email. Thank you in advance for your help."

My Response:
"Sorry, I would rather not get involved in book sharing. However, post your request on bulletin boards around campus."

Student's Response (yes, in all caps):
"I DO NOT WISH TO SHARE A BOOK. I ONLY WISH TO BUY THE BOOK. ALOT OF STUDENT SELL THE BOOKS TO STUDENT WHO ARE INTERESTING IN BUYING. SORRY TO BOTHER YOU WITH THIS I WILL TRY AND FIND THE STUDENT NAMES MY SELF. SEVERAL PROFESSOR AT THE COLLEGE HELP THEIR STUDENTS FIND OR BUY BOOKS FROM THIER CURRENT STUDENT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP"

My Response:
I did not reply. Why waste my time?

No comments:

avandia class action