Search This Blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hello, World!

Having observed other bloggers for quite some time now, I decided it's time to join. I am intrigued by the number and quality of interesting topics and would like to be able to respond as well as contribute by posting my own thoughts and stories.

A little bit information about me... Alice is a fictional name, of course. However, it does describe my personality. I am a professor at a small liberal arts college and love to explore new topics, approaches, and places as well as meet new interesting people. Consider this situation... “What if I should fall right through the center of the earth... oh, and come out the other side, where people walk upside down."

On a personal side, I love reading (fiction, mostly), traveling (often to places described in my favorite books), and cooking (easy but fun is my motto here).

Look forward to meeting new people and learning new things!

5 comments:

Vikkicar said...

Hi. Just checking the recently updated blogs and it got me here. Welcome to the blogging world. God Bless.

Musey_Me said...

Welcome!

Alice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
March Hare said...

Another Alice fan--who is a blogger! What subject do you teach?

I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog.

Alice said...

Business Education, mostly; some Teacher Education courses as well.

Thanks! :)

avandia class action