Search This Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Meme

I don't even know if anybody will read this but here it is anyway...

Accent: Ukrainian
Booze: None
Chore I Hate: Cleaning bathroom floors. Yuck!
Dog or Cat: Two cats
Essential Electronics: Laptop, Digital Camera, Cell Phone
Favorite Cologne: Ellen Tracy
Gold or Silver: Depends on a piece of jewelry; lean towards gold.
Hometown: Izmail
Insomnia: Rarely
Job Title: Assistant Professor/Teaching Assistant (huh, two hats)
Kids: None
Living arrangements: Two-story Victorian house, built in 1900
Most admirable trait: Friendly and relaxed; reliable.
Overnight hospital stays: None
Phobia: None
Quote: I love quotes -- here is one that comes to mind: "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain
Religion: Christian
Siblings: One brother and one sister (both younger).
Time I wake up: Usually around 6:30 a.m. on weekdays(only because I have to teach 8:00 a.m. classes); around 9:30 a.m. on weekends.
Unusual talent or skill: Speak Russian and Ukrainian (not really unusual but can't think of anything else at the moment)
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Collard Greens
Worst habit: Biting my lip when nervous.
X-rays: Teeth, lungs
Yummy foods I make: Lots of good stuff; see my recipes if you like.
Zodiac sign: Virgo

No comments:

avandia class action