Search This Blog

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sunny Tampa... and loads of work :(

I am attending another conference this week. Because I am an officer, yesterday was a day filled with meetings -- from 7:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m.!!! If I had to attend one more meeting, I would collapse, I think. This morning, I didn't have to attend anything until 10:30 a.m. so I slept in (didn't get up until 8:00 a.m. -- pure luxury!!!), had a leisurely breakfast, attended one more meeting (last -- yes, yes, yes) and now guiltily sort through a mountain of my own assignments, papers to grade, etc. Oh well, I have until 6:00 p.m. tonight -- have to attend a banquet which is actually fun.

On a bright side, the weather is gorgeous and I had a chance to sit outside for about thirty minutes. My room is on the 27th floor and view is absolutely breathtaking -- we are right on the bay. Although Internet connection is outrageous ($2.95 for 15 minutes -- oops, I am complaining again), down comforter and pillows feel like home. :)

No comments:

avandia class action