Search This Blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Wow!

I just heard from one of my students and wanted to share the good news with anyone who stumbles upon my blog. This student finished ALL assignments in one of my online courses.

Now, you may think it's an easy course with quick and easy assignments. However, this is a math course and my assignments are relevant and helpful but also demanding. Because most assignments are password-protected and have limited access, I make all of them available on the first day of class so it's possible to work ahead.

Nevertheless, most students just barely meet deadlines; some miss (or ignore?) deadlines. This student worked hard and submitted excellent assignments, too. Now all assignments are completed! What a rare occurrence! I will tuck this story away for my "blue" days.

No comments:

avandia class action