Search This Blog

Friday, April 28, 2006

My Day Today

  1. Woke up at 4:15 a.m. in order to arrive on-time to a morning meeting in a town several hours away.
  2. Stopped for breakfast. I am not a breakfast person but wasn't sure if there will be a chance to get anything until after 2:00 p.m. Unfortunately, the only choice in this sleepy town is McDonald's. But, hey, they have TWO speakers -- ah, only one is open and it's barely lit so it's difficult to see the screen!!! I don't visit the golden arches often so maybe it is quite normal...?
  3. Meeting -- interesting, actually... Lots of important stuff about my upcoming trip to Nigeria and Cameroon. Great group this time -- many people from my subject area and they enjoy talking to each other! Our seminar director is originally from Nigeria (I am not as scared of going there since she knows what she is doing), very organized (another sigh of relief), and very nice (ugh, sounds vague -- but you know what I mean...)
  4. Drove home -- ah, back roads in our area are so scenic... Also, listened to an interesting book on CD.
  5. Arrived home, totally exhausted... Did not get to bed until late last night and woke up too early... I deserve a nap!
  6. Took a nap... ah, luxury!
  7. And here I am... Not too bad for Friday!

No comments:

avandia class action