Search This Blog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Laptop addiction???

I woke up this morning, looking for my laptop, of all things! OK, I set alarm for 6:30 a.m. because I needed to leave my house no later than 8:00 a.m. to be on our satellite campus by 9:00 a.m. At 6:30, I just couldn't open my eyes (I am so not a morning person!) so I decided to catch another 15 minutes of sleep. Go figure how I could fall asleep so quickly and have this terrible nightmare in 15 minutes!

I dreamed that I was moving my luggage (going somewhere?) from a building (here is another crazy bit -- it looked a lot like this satellite campus but I haven't been there before; similarity did not occur to me until later today when I got there) to my car; for some crazy reason, I left my overnight bag and laptop in a trunk and ran back inside to get other things. When I returned a few minutes later, my car was surrounded by a group of kids, peering at something. It was my laptop bag! And it was empty!!!

I was horrified and outraged, so I grabbed the nearest guy and shook him, ordering to tell me what happened to my laptop! Before the kid could respond, my alarm went off! The dream was so vivid that I could not figure out for a few seconds just what was going on. Lucky kid -- saved by the alarm clock! :)

No comments:

avandia class action