Search This Blog

Thursday, May 25, 2006

What a long day...

  • I was working since 8:00 a.m. this morning, with only a quick stop for lunch (not a great lunch, either -- Slim Fast shake; see, I am being good and chose a nutritional shake over a tasty burger)
  • Registered like a gazillion students (not -- more like twenty or so; feels like more, though)
  • My phone is ringing non-stop (aaaaaaaaaah, ringing again...)
  • Conducted one online course orientation session (about 1.5 hours of reading rules, making threats as to what will happen if they don't follow rules, and answering questions); one more session to go -- at 6:00 p.m.
  • Then I can go home!!!
  • Meanwhile, I am nursing a bottle of cherry coke (diet, mind you) because I have an annoying headache
  • Tomorrow would be fun, though -- my baby brother is graduating from high school!!! I can't believe it -- he was such a cute (oh, and loud, very loud) baby with a mouth like a rosebud. Now he is several inches taller than I am and can twirl me around (even with extra padding I put on lately). He is going to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University and wants to be an airline pilot (in another 20 years maybe?). Anyway, he is getting my car (yes, I decided to go ahead and buy a new one; maybe even a convertible? we are going to look at some cars tomorrow) so I already have a promise to be the first passenger once he gets his private pilot license this summer.

No comments:

avandia class action