Search This Blog

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oh, please, let me enjoy my break...

UPDATE
Voice Mail Recording -- left last week before leaving the office:

Hi,

This is Alice. Sorry for missing your call. I will be out of my office until Wednesday, May 25th, so please do NOT leave any messages. Instead, call our main office at 123-4567 or email me at alice@cc.edu. Thanks and have a good day!

Stopped by my office today to pick up some books. Guess what -- twelve (12) messages, three of them from the same person! Hello?!

Dear Alice:

I am taking your Business Math course and may receive my course cartridge late but, if I do, is there a way I can be working on other things online until I receive it?

Student

Dear Student:

I ordered enough course cartridges for every student in this course. In order to avoid unnecessary delays, please purchase a copy from our bookstore.

Thank you and see you in June!

Alice

No comments:

avandia class action