Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tired and sleepy...

  • Woke up at 5:30 a.m.
  • Left the house at 7:00 a.m.
  • Arrived at a workshop location around 8:20 a.m.
  • Workshop lasted until 12:00 noon. Did I learn anything? No! Was it worth getting up so early and driving for over an hour? No! And I had such high expectations... I was actually looking forward to this workshop.
  • Had to run some errands (bank, routine shopping, etc.)
  • Came home and decided that grass had to be cut like last week. Figured I would save money and get some much-needed exercise if I do it myself. Questioned my reasoning halfway through but you can't just stop when mowing grass -- my lawn would look like a monster's haircut.
  • Feel cool and refreshed after a loooooooong shower.
  • Getting sleepy though; maybe will get a nap...

No comments:

avandia class action