Search This Blog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

My Saturday


  • Woke up at 5:00 a.m. (went to bed early last night, though)
  • Left the house at 6:00 a.m. (with my mother and sister who came last night)
  • Drove to Daytona Beach
  • Arrived a little after 10:00 a.m.
  • Checked in -- 14th floor, luxury beachfront hotel, oceanfront room -- see picture above, FREE (had lots of points from previous stays).
  • Enjoyed the beach until about 2:00 p.m. (walking, swimming, roasting our hides, etc.)
  • Had a delicious lunch at Shell's restaurant -- strongly recommended if you are ever in the area.
  • Went shopping for a couple of hours.
  • Strolled on the boardwalk until it got dark.
  • Ate banana splits and watched the ocean while enjoying the nice breeze.
  • I am here now, enjoying your blogs

Aaaaaaaaaah, feels so good not to worry about anything for a few days... We take "girls only" holidays from time to time and it's so nice to just enjoy ourselves.

Sorry, guys, I am sure you never cause any problems for your female companions but guys in my life are rather high-maintenance (what should I wear? remind me to apply the sunscreen; I am hungry NOW! I am not hungry now so why can't everybody else wait? I got sunburned so pamper me!)

My Dad and brother went fishing today so I am sure they had a great time, too. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL at the high-maintenance men in your life - they sound familiar! Have a great time!

avandia class action