Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

Today was my second "first day" -- classes at CC where I work started two weeks ago and now I am back at school, taking 13 credit hours and teaching two sections as a TA.

  • Taught 8:00 a.m. class at CC
  • Returned phone calls, responded to emails, comforted students, encouraged students, chastised a student... you know the drill for office hours.
  • Drove to the University, planning to attend a meeting; alas, no parking spaces to be found; circled and circled, praying for somebody to leave; finally maneuvered into just-vacated parking space; whoever was there before me, I beg your forgiveness -- I was really, really late.
  • Taught a class. What a great group of kids! We actually created blogs today! Yeah, for blogging!
  • Sat through one of my own classes -- ah, those chairs are hard, especially when you had a long day and the class is dry, dry statistics.
  • Ah, long day... better get some rest... another 8:00 a.m. class tomorrow...

No comments:

avandia class action